Get started today.


If you have criminal convictions in Canada but no foreign convictions, you can apply to the Parole Board of Canada for a record of suspension.

Non-Canadian citizens may be eligible to apply for criminal rehabilitation if at least five years have passed since you finished your criminal sentence (including any probationary periods). The exact rules depend on the nature and number of offences.

Until rehabilitation occurs, an applicant may be able to get special, discretionary permission to enter Canada in spite of inadmissibility under a Temporary Residence Permit.

Immigration Office located in beautiful Victoria, BC

More about Cornerston Immigration & how we can help.

Get started today.

Cornerston Immigration provides a wide range of personalized immigration consulting and representation services for all visa types and immigration categories. Our consultants are able to assist clients from nearly any country in the world and have considerable experience working with China, India, Mexico, the Philippines, Turkey and the USA.

Victoria Office
300-848 Courtney St.
Victoria, B.C. V8W 1C4
Phone: 250-940-3597
Fax: (250) 940-3601

Scroll to Top