Get started today.

Accompanying Spouse Open Work Permits

Are you a full-time student in Canada with a valid study permit? Are you a skilled worker who will be working in Canada for 6 months or more?

If you answered ‘yes’ to one of the questions above, your spouse may be eligible to accompany you to Canada and apply for an Open Work Permit.

Do you have minor children who will be accompanying you to Canada as well? As a minor, a child can study in Canada with no international student tuition fees, if one of their parents has a valid work or study permit!

Spouse and children are also eligible to obtain permanent residence along with the main applicant.

Immigration Office located in beautiful Victoria, BC

More about Cornerston Immigration & how we can help.

Get started today.

Cornerston Immigration provides a wide range of personalized immigration consulting and representation services for all visa types and immigration categories. Our consultants are able to assist clients from nearly any country in the world and have considerable experience working with China, India, Mexico, the Philippines, Turkey and the USA.

Victoria Office
300-848 Courtney St.
Victoria, B.C. V8W 1C4
Phone: 250-940-3597
Fax: (250) 940-3601

Scroll to Top